KEEPS AN EYE ON YOUR MILKTANK.
Forgot to start at the 1st milking
Failure of the cooling unit
The aim is to create an alarm module independent of the milk tank and adaptable to all existing and future milk tanks.
This module, initially designed for robotic milking installations, will also have to be adapted to so-called «classic» milking.
The 230V power supply will be taken from the milk tank, however. The control of the alarm relay and the fault display will be maintained in the event of a power failure thanks to a lead battery.
The status of the system and alarms will be displayed on a backlit 2×16 character LCD display The different states to be displayed will be as follows:
– TàL washing, TàL monitoring
– Temperature below threshold, above threshold unexpired tempo, above threshold and expired tempo.
– Supply voltage present, absent – TàL fault present absent
A few parameters will allow you to configure the :
– Milking type (RoW, ToT)
– Fault threshold T° (°C0 to 20°C) -Fault time T° (min 0 to 600) (T1)
– Monitoring activation type: o Auto
Tempo (min 0 to 600) (T2)
Temperature variation (°C/min +/-0.1 to 1°C/ min)
The card parameters will be set using the screen and 4 buttons integrated on the card, which will require the removal of the front of the case.
Mounted in a 200×150 waterproof plastic case with cable glands.
The box will be provided with a transparent front for the display, a self-adhesive lexan printed in your colours will be stuck on it.
– 4 inputs Phases+Neutral on 4 points plug-in terminal block with 7,62mm pitch. The power supply (230VAC) of the board will be derived from these and the presence of the 3 phases will be monitored.
– 1 Discrete input Tank washing (dry contact) on a 2 points terminal block with 5,08mm pitch.
– 1 digital input Tank Fault (dry contact) on a 2 points terminal block with a 5.08mm pitch.
– 1 digital temperature probe input (as for the washing programmer).
– 1 alarm relay output (dry contact) NO + NC on 3 point plug-in terminal block with 5.08mm step.
– 4 LP (on board) Plus, Minus, Validation and Return.
– 1 LCD display 2×16 characters with white backlight.
– 1 lead acid battery input (supplied) with integrated changer on plug-in 2-point terminal block with 5.08mm pitch.